This institute supports Atlanta’s media industries by preparing students for the workforce with hands-on experience in their chosen field.
Here are some possible careers for Georgia State students considering the Creative Media Industries Institute.
- Students interested in a job within Atlanta’s film and TV production industries can exercise artistic vision by making use of the CMII’s production studio.
- Georgia State students with a passion for video gaming can transform infatuation into a career of their dreams by participating in the CMII’s wide variety of game development instruction.
- The CMII research labs familiarize tech students with virtual and applied reality so that they can land careers in the fast-growing interactive world of digital media.
- The CMII partners with music related companies around Atlanta in order to acclimate students to the music industry and possibly land a career at one of the city’s many recording studios.
- For self-starting students that want to be their own boss, the CMII’s media entrepreneurship program demonstrates the necessary knowledge needed to launch a media company and turn abstract ideas into reality.
By offering students opportunities to gain real-world experience and increase professional appeal, the Creative Media Industries Institute intends to facilitate careers in these areas and many more.